Adapting your home may become necessary as you grow older. You may also need to adapt your home if you or a family member has a disability.
Doc M refers to Document M, the Technical Guidance Document relating to Access for People with Disabilities. The Doc M Pack is purpose designed with the products needed to comply with the latest building regulations relating to special needs.
Our Doc M Pack includes:
- 450mm 2 tap-hole mounted wash basin
- Mono-bloc spray mixer tap
- Easy operational flush handle
- Raised height WC
- White ergonomic toilet seat with soft closing lid
- Close coupled cistern with screw down lid
- White grab rails
- White fold up grab rail
- Full flush 6 litres, half flush 4 litres mechanism
- White bottle trap
In this video our Sales Advisor Siobhan gives a rundown of the products that are part of the Doc M Pack.
Along with the Doc M Pack, we sell a wide range of Assisted Living products – including chrome and stainless steel grab rails, and a large selection of highly anti-slip tiles.
For more information contact our Sales Advisors on 053 9383700 or email us at email@example.com